Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! We hope this post finds you well. It's April 1st, and all kidding aside, we have a new Surprise Party Guest joining us. Welcome, Lynda!
Here is a bit about her!
Hello there. I’m Lynda – otherwise known as Loopyloo. I live in Chesterfield in England – the home of the UK’s only crooked spire - with hubby and two cats. My mum inspired me to give card making a go over 10 years ago – mainly die cutting as stamping was always a challenge to me. The arrival of the Misti has meant stamping is now much easier and has opened up my world. I have veered towards the more CAS style recently – but I love playing with inks and getting messy, and am dabbling in the mixed media genre – though that is in the very early stages. I am very honoured and thrilled to be the Surprise Party Guest for the months of April and May, and I look forward to seeing your creations for the upcoming themes.
Our "Topping" option this time that was chosen
by JoAnn is...
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
Surprise Party Guest
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges.
6. When using digital images they must have been coloured by hand.
7. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, April 13th.