Hello peeps! It's Shirley here with my choice of topping, and I've gone for alcohol. Now, the obvious choice of alcoholic drinks might spring to mind, and they're great cards to have in your stash, but alternatively, you could use alcohol inks to create stunning backgrounds, focal pieces or die cuts. Have fun making your choice!
Our "Topping" option this time is... Alcohol
You could use alcohol inks or alcohol drinks - or both!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
Surprise Party Guest
*We have had quite a few participants not following our rules lately, please remember you are only allowed to combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges, and digital images must be colored by hand.
Thanks for understanding!
1. It must be a Birthday project, however, our topping is optional.
2. Please add a direct link to your blog or online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and link back to our blog or IG account.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges.
6. When using digital images they must have been colored by hand.
7. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, April 25th!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
It is so nice to be joining you again, thanks for having me and for all the inspiration xxReplyDelete
What a great challenge theme!! Can't wait to play! Love the design team's cards!!ReplyDelete