Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Meet the New Design Team at Seize the Birthday

Good morning! Lesley here! I am excited to introduce our brand new design team for Seize the Birthday! Tomorrow morning, we will be back with our first challenge!! In the meantime, here is the fabulous new team!! Nancy Leppek will be running the challenge for me each week, I am absolutely thrilled that she will be taking on this role!! Thank you, Nancy! The blog will be slowly evolving in the next couple of weeks too!


(Challenge Administrator)

Hi...My name is Nancy and I am over the top excited to be a DT member here at Seize the Birthday!  I live on the West Coast of the Sunshine State and my hubby and I both work in the school system. We have the most amazing son a parent could ever ask for, that is currently a Jr. at FSU!  When I am not making cards or scrapbooking (if there is anything better to do) you can find me either baking, blog surfing, or attending my Pinterest Addict meetings.  :)  


Hello, from sunny Singapore! I am Jenny. I usually go by "Wifey Cookie" across blog land. It has not been long since I got into card making (started in 2010) and I confess I am totally in love with it! I've amassed a stash of stamps and papers, and "Hubby Cookie" is my ultimate enabler. I am in I.T. by profession and I go to paper crafting to get away from work-related stress.  I am super excited to be part of the Seize the Birthday team and inspire fellow card makers in their quest to build a birthday card stash! :)


Hi! My name is Jodene and I live in Perth, Australia and I am thrilled to be joining the Seize The Birthday Design Team! I've been stamping for 15 years and have been known to do a few scrapbook pages too. I have been married for almost 19 years, we have two gorgeous daughters who are 15 and 17 and two dogs and one cat complete our little family. When I'm not in my craft room, I'm either  playing chauffeur to the kids, at work (as a part time Office Manager) or volunteering at the RSPCA animal shelter one day a week. 

Hi my name is JoAnn and I am so excited to be joining the Seize The Birthday Design Team.  I have been doing crafts of some sort for most of my life, hence the title of my blog.  I started scrapbooking and cardmaking in 1998 and it is definitely addictive.  I enjoy making cards for family and friends.  We live in Central Florida about 60 miles from the west coast.  My husband and I are both original Floridians and moved back here after he retired from the military. We are both retired now and I enjoy my crafts and spending time with the grandchildren.


Hi! My name is Brenda and I live in Ottawa, Canada. I’ve been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for two years - I love it and am totally addicted to paper crafting! My husband and I have been happily married for 15 years and have two fabulous kids.  I am a stay-at-home mom and when I'm not crafting or volunteering at the kids' school, you can find me in the kitchen indulging in my other passion, cake decorating. I am super excited to be joining the Seize the Birthday Design Team and am looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you.


Hello!  My name is Sheri Gilson and I'm SUPER excited to be joining the Seize the BirthdayDT!!  I live in Northern California with my husband of almost 20 years, our 14 year old son, and am currently a SAHM who loves to create.  I was first introduced to stamping just before the birth of my son by my Mom and close friend who were totally obsessed with it (at the time I couldn't figure out why...LOL).  I immediately fell in love with card making and now have an entire room dedicated to it to prove it.  I would like to thank Lesley for the wonderful opportunity...I can't wait to get started with this AMAZING design team!!


Hola!! Calypso here and I am overjoyed to be a part of the Seize the Birthday Design Team.  
I live in sunny, beach town California with my hubby, our 3 boys and a miniature Yorkie.  Being a SAHM, I have to always be on my toes and  be prepared for just about anything.  So at the end of the day, I love to unwind by blog hoping and making cards.  I am excited to share my birthday creations with you and I can't wait to see yours as well. 


Marzena Ziuziakowska


Hi there! My name is Marzena but known as "Macarena" and I am extremely happy about being the great STB Design Team Member!!!
I live in Poland with my teen son and a big british shotrhair :-) I am a full time working as an export manager girl and love to spend my evening on crafting. There is no more fun and relax as scrapping after a hard day at work. I've been crafting since almost 2 years now and I am completely addicted :-) Thank you Lesley so much for the chance to share my cards here and being one of you :-) 


Continuing Design Team



Hey there!  I'm Glenda and I'm really happy to be here at Seize the Birthday.  First off, I must confess, I am a big geek!  Science geek and crafty geek! I’m a marine geologist by day and a stamping addict by night.  I have a great group of crafty friends here, there and everywhere who keep me inspired, entertained and enabled.  I’m also lucky to have a supportive hubby, who never asks how much I spend on my addiction, I mean, hobby!  My paper crafting style is generally clean and simple, although I do stray off in random directions sometimes. I love to play with funky patterned papers and fun & bold colour combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!