Welcome to Seize the Birthday everyone!
Since at least half of our country is having a major blast
of Winter right about now, I thought it might be fun to incorporate
that as our " Toppings" option this week.
Our "Toppings" option is
So break out those winter stamps, die cuts and or punches and let
us see how you interpret the winter season!
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
The Design Team
I sure hope the design team has gotten you in the wintery mood!
Need a sketch to get you started, come and visit our sister challenge called "Seize the Sketch" and create a birthday card to link up here!
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
5. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
6. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, December 17th.