Thursday, November 25, 2021

Winners for # 227-Beverages

Thanks to everyone for all of your wonderful creations over the past couple of weeks. I really enjoyed the fun beverage-themed cards along with all of the other birthday cards you shared in our gallery.   

 Congratulations go to ... 

Coffee most definitely deserves a Happy Dance and 
these little guys are so cute!  Staging the photo with 
coffee beans is a fun touch too.  

and
The bright colors really make this a very fun card.  The Spirograph 
feel to this brings back many wonderful childhood memories.  

Flo and Vicky,  
You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...






We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.

Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Jules

 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners... Thank you so much for picking my card in Runner ups. Hugsxx
    Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card in Runner Ups. Congrats to all the other winners :-)

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as a winner.
    Vicky, congratulations to you on winning the challenge
    Hugs, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Flo and Vicky - fab cards. Also to my fellow Birthday Honours winners. And thanks to all at STB - just turned on my PC after a weekend away to see that my coffee card has been picked as a Birthday Honours card - absolutely delighted. Thank you so much. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did someone mention cake? I'm in!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your winners and congrats to Flo for her gorgeous winning card and to all the HMs too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!