Thursday, January 20, 2022

Winners #229-Blue and Gray

Hello, Colleen here, and I am back today with our winners from our last challenge.  Thanks to all the participants that joined us and especially those that chose to play along with my topping, I appreciate that. 

I would like to take a minute and do a refresh of our selection process.  
The Design Team member that selected the topping for the challenge is the DT member that will also choose the winners.  We will have 2 overall challenge winners, one using the topping and one without. The remaining 3 Birthday Honours can be any combination of topping or no topping birthday cards.  For example; 2 with toppings and 1 without or 1 with a topping and 2 without. All entries that appear not to be Birthday cards, will unfortunately be disregarded. 

I hope that clarifies it for our Newest followers and our Newest participants! 

Now let's go see who the winners are! 

Congratulations!

 Kath, your butterfly is stunning! I love your selective
embossing in the middle of the card!

 and

Helen
I loved Helen's center step card filled with daffodils! 


You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!
Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!


and


and



We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.

Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new topping 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Colleen

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card and well done to everyone else too!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the challenge winners.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!