Thursday, July 7, 2022

Winner's #241 Summer Activities

Well, it is time to pick winners for this past challenge and I have to tell you that I was very impressed with so many entries using the topping. Summer activities included the usual ones of beach, swimming, and sports. But what a surprise to see ones like gardening, camping, and summer games! Thanks to all that entered. 
Now here are the winners! 
 
Congratulations!

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!


and


and


We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.

Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Barbara 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and congrats to the winners and other runner's up, fab birthday cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ..my card as "take the cake" challenge winner, I will add the badge on my blog, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to pop by and see my card is a joint winner - thank you! Congrats as well to Blankina and runner-ups! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!