Thursday, February 9, 2023

Winner's # 254-Candles

Thank you everyone for playing along with our candles challenge, it was so fun to go through and see all the cards with and ones without candles, you made it quite difficult for me to select just a few winners!  In my book, you are all winners!

Congratulations!

I think the clean and simple part of this card really spoke to me, I love the colorful candles and then the simple sentiment with the "you" highlighted!

and
Andreayour card is just delightful and the sentiment cracks me up!

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Claire,Please contact Nancy at Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!






We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Colleen

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card - any excuse to take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card :) Lots of great inspiration in the gallery. Have a great weekend and happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!