Thursday, July 11, 2024

Winner's Post #287-Add a Star

Hi everyone, it's Cathy here to thank you for playing along with our stars challenge!  We had lots of lovely entries, and as always choosing the winners is never easy, but here it goes! 
 
Congratulations!


and

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Bonnie - Please contact Nancy at Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!




We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Cathy x


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card for the honours list. I really appreciate it. Congratulations to the winners. Great cards from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honor! It's always a pleasure to play along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much and congratulations to all the other "stars" for last week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit late in saying this, but thanks for the pick in the honors list. I've been busy with guests and other obligations so I didn't realize I'd been picked until today.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!