Welcome to another great challenge here at STB!
You all did an amazing job last time and we
had soooo many participants!
We were in the triple digits once again!
We loved seeing all your creations!
Hope this week we inspire you again!
Now time for our challenge...
Our "Toppings" option this time is
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
Let's go see what our team has been up to this week!
The design team has created such awesome samples to get your mojo flowing!
Need a sketch to get you started, come and visit our sister challenge called "Seize the Sketch" and create a birthday card to link up here!
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, February 11th.