Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played with us during the Holiday rush!
The team and I ready for the New Year and hope you are too!
We also hope that we will continue to be part of your
crafting plans of 2016, as you begin the year creating
those Birthday cards and or projects!
Before I get to our next challenge, I have to take a minute to say a fond
farewell to Hannelie. This her final week with us and
the team and I wish her nothing but the best. Since this is her
last challenge, won't you please leave her some love along the way?
Good Luck Hannelie!
(See you in blog land!)
Now onto our Challenge! It's time for
(With no topping!)
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
Surprise Party Guest
The Design Team
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, January 12th!