Thursday, July 17, 2014

Winners!!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful creations over the past couple weeks!

You all are amazing and we appreciate each one of you!

Anyhoo... it's time for our Winners!

Congratulations 

Cornelia

and 

Jen


You managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you both will enjoy your Winner's Badge!


Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!



and



We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god - I can't believe it! Thank you soooo much for choosing my card - I'm over the moon - wow, you made my day! Congrats to all the other winners! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for my honours badge, and big congratulations to the other winners!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to all and thank you sooo much for choosing my card as an HM :) LOVE seeing all the birthday goodies in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies, so much for picking my card for the Birthday honours, I am so chuffed. Congrats to all the other winners too, with their stunning designs. Bev x

    ReplyDelete