Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winners!!!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful creations over the past couple weeks!
We loved each and every one of them, with and without toppings!


Time to check out the Winners!!

Congratulations! 



and




You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!

We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!


Now, this week's Runner Ups who
 will be receiving "Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!


and


and 


We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!!
I think it may be time for an Anything Goes Challenge!


6 comments:

  1. EEEP! I'm so excited! Thanks for featuring my art. I can't believe that you're one of the only birthday-themed card challenges out there. I stumbled across your challenge and just fell in love with the bright talented crafters. There's been so much inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Becca and thrilled you stumbled upon us. The Design team is the best aren't they!!! Your card was awesome and a well deserved win! Congrats and thanks for joining us!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for giving my card "Birthday Honours"...I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love hearing such great comments....well deserved win and thanks for playing! HUGS!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the honor! I'm thrilled. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Alycia....we appreciate you playing along! HUGS!~

      Delete