Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played with us last time,
we sure do appreciate it!
Before we get to our challenge I need to make an announcement! Susie one of our Talented Design Team Members is stepping down from STB after this challenge. We all understand completely that life sometimes takes on a new path and direction and she is on such a healthy and positive path! We are sure happy for her! She has been a joy to work with and will be missed! She is going to be picking our winners from this challenge so let's make it extra hard on her and fill Mr. Linky to the brim....shall we? Don't be a stranger Susie!!!
Now let us see what you can do with this Challenge!
Our "Toppings" option this time is...
(What that basically means is your card must exude orange as it's primary color
with just a hint of other colors mixed in.)
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
The design team has created such awesome samples haven't they?
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, November 18th.