Thursday, December 3, 2015

Use a Holiday Stamp

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
 It's a new month (can you believe it) and time
 for our next...

Please Join Us in Welcoming Our... 
Surprise Party Guest
for December and January

Tanja Kabel
And here is her blog!

Here is a little bit about Tanja!
 I live in Germany with my wonderful husband, two children and three cats. I have been addicted to stamping and paper crafting for a while now and I decided to start my own blog in February 2014. I love to find new ways to use my supplies and try new techniques. Coloring and the creation of little scenes are my favorite things to do. I love to make people happy with my creations, and I sure hope that you will be one of them. I am super excited that I get the chance to be the Surprise Party Guest at one of my favorite challenges and I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery. 

Welcome Tanja!  
We are thrilled you are here and 
now onto our challenge!


Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"To Use a Holiday Stamp 
to make a Birthday Card!"
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!
Surprise Party Guest

The Design Team

Anni






The design team has created such awesome samples haven't they?

Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!



Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, December 15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!