Thursday, March 24, 2016

Water and Some Wonderful News!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
I am going to get right to it as this post is full of lots of News today!  Before we get to the topping this week, I would like to welcome TWO new Design Team members to the Seize the Birthday Team! Yeah!!!
First, I would like to welcome my birthday sister Barbara Campbell to the team. Barbara and I became friends a few years ago thanks to this wonderful hobby of ours and we have had the pleasure to meet one another in person too! She is a fabulous card maker and so sweet to boot and will be a great addition to our team. 
Here is a little bit about Barbara!
Hello, I am so excited to be asked to join this creative team of ladies at Seize the Birthday.   I live in Wisconsin, but I am an official "Snow Bird" as we enjoy winters in Florida.  I am married to a man who understands my need to create. Yes, that means that I bring as much of the crafty things to Florida that I can get in the car. Since retiring, I have had time to pursue the paper craft that I love. I enjoyed my 28 years as an Emergency Department nurse, and now we love to travel. I have been to some amazing places.  We have 5 children and 7 grand kids and enjoy having them in our lives.  
your Profile Photo
Here is her blog!
Next, I would like to welcome Vicki Dutcher to the team and I have to say Vicki is the one person I have to thank for starting me on this crafting journey, as she is the one that believed in me enough to allow me to join my first design team. (Just Us Girls) I will also say that her card making style is so versatile, there is nothing she can't do or hasn't tried. If you haven't come across Vicki in blog land
 I would be very surprised!
Here is a little bit about Vicki!
Hi all, I have been stamping for a lot of years at this point.  It all started with a SU party and has grown from there.  I have been a designer for many companies and currently am designing for 3.  I love stamping - it is the best hobby out there!  I also work at Starbucks part time.  I love my job, I love my hobby - can't get any better then that except.... being on this fun Team with Nancy and the rest of the girls. Thanks so much for having me!  I'm looking forward to this new gig.
 Here is her blog!
 http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com (which is so true). 
Welcome ladies!
 I am so excited to have you both joining the team!
Before I go I would also like to thank Jacquie Southas for being such a terrific Surprise Party Guest these past two months! We have enjoyed having you Jacquie and look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work among the gallery in the future!
Now, onto today's challenge!
Our "Toppings" option this time is...
" Water"
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!

Surprise Party Guest
Jacquie Southas

The Design Team



Sharyn  


The design team has created such awesome samples haven't they?

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, April 5th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!