Thursday, July 5, 2018

Sequins!

Welcome to another challenge here at Seize the Birthday! Before I get to all the fabulous inspiration from the design team. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome our next Surprise Party Guest for the next two months.
 Trina Pham!

 Here is a bit about Trina!
Hi there!  My name is Trina Pham and I am so excited and honoured to be guesting here at Seize the Birthday for the next two months!  I live in Vancouver, Canada with my husband of 13 years.  This was about the same time I accidentally discovered stamping and paper crafting.   My passion for it, though, didn’t happen until I started blogging and entering card challenges in 2016.  I love making cards and birthday cards are the most common.  Quite appropriate, don’t you think? 

Now onto our Topping!

    Our "Topping" option this time is...
"Sequins"

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!

Surprise Party Guest
Trina Pham


The Design Team


( On Break)
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges
6. When using digital images they must have been coloured by hand.
7. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, July 17th.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!