Thursday, June 10, 2021

Winners for #215-Wheels

Hello everyone, 

Shirley here, and I am back today to share with you the winners for our latest challenge, either using our Wheels Topping or not! 

 Let's go check them out!

Congratulations!

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!
Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!

and
and

We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.

Now, stick around because in one hour,
we will be posting our new challenge 
for the next two weeks!

Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the two challenge winners. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge. Just scroll down!
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card for Birthday Honors. Congratulations to all the winners. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!