Thursday, November 10, 2022

Seize the Birthday #251 Many of Something

Hello crafters, 
Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!  Before I get to our next Topping, I am super excited to inform you that we have a brand new Design Team member that is joining us here at STB.  She is an avid participant and probably needs no introduction at all, but please help me welcome, 
Linda Snodgrass to the STB Team!

Here is a bit about her! 
Hello, I am Linda, and am very excited to be joining STB with all of you talented ladies.  I started scrapbooking when my boys were young and then was introduced to card making and after that card making became my go-to craft.  I created my blog in 2011 (Linked Above).  I have been on 2 Christmas challenges, but sadly both have closed down.  
I am a grandma of 9: ages from 4-30.  A set of triplets, who are 4 yrs old are in the mix.
  I lived my whole life in Washington state until about 3 years ago when my sister and I moved down to Oregon.  My youngest son moved to Oregon for a job promotion with the triplets when they were about 15 months old.  I just couldn't imagine not seeing them grow up on a daily basis.  What a joy they are as well as the older grandchildren too.  My oldest son moved his family down to Arizona about the same time we moved to Oregon.  It's really strange and sad to have family in 3 different states.  I have one nephew and two granddaughters still living in Washington, plus lots of cousins.   
My bestie is STB DT member Colleen, which was another reason I decided to move to Oregon.  It was a win, win for me.  Looking forward to working with everyone.

Now, are Topping this time was selected by sweet Ashwini! 
Let's go check it out! 




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Surprise Party Guest
Asa
The Design Team

 




Vicki


Have fun and let the celebration begin!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and a link back to our blog.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges
6. When using digital images they must have been coloured by hand.
7. As always, please have fun! All products are welcome!


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, Nov. 22nd. 


 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!