Thursday, September 14, 2023

Seize the Birthday #269- Use Fall Colors

Hello Crafters,

Linda here and I am pleased to get to introduce our next Surprise Party Guest for the next two months.  Stephanie from SmilynStef will be with us!  Welcome, Stef! We are all happy to have you! 


Here is a little bit about her!

I'm Stephanie aka SmilynStef, and I'm thrilled to be joining you as the Surprise Party Guest here at Seize the Birthday for the next two months (bring on the birthday cake).   You can find me on my blog Ingenious Inkling or at Jingle Belles, my holiday card blog with my crafty besty Lauren.  I've been making cards for 23+ years since a friend invited me to a Friday night crop at the local stamping store.  I'm a Chief Credit Officer by day, with my evenings and weekends spent creating in my studio.  I love traveling to places I have never been, eating foods I have never tried, and riding in the car with the windows down. You'll never find me without lip balm, dental floss, and my sunglasses.

We also have GerJanne joining us as a Surprise Party Guest she was invited to the party because she was a winner from a previous challenge, using the Topping. Welcome, GerJanne!


  Our "Topping" option this time is...Use Fall Colors




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Surprise Party Guests

Stephanie


The Design Team


Colleen






Challenge Rules:
1. It must be a Birthday project, however, our topping is optional.
2. Please add a direct link to your blog or online gallery. 
4. Please include one of our graphics and link back to our blog or IG account.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. When using digital images they must have been colored by hand.
7. Our winner from a previous challenge using our topping will be invited to be a guest on a        future challenge. 

 Most importantly, HAVE FUN! 

Linda

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, Sept. 26th.

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Steph on being the Party Guest for the next two months!! Gorgeous cards from the Designers. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!