Thursday, October 26, 2023

Winner's Post #271-Hot Pink and Lime

Hey crafters!  It's time to announce the winner for my theme of Hot Pink and Lime, along with the winner for our Anything Goes theme.  I loved seeing your colourful entries, and it really was difficult for me to choose an overall winner.  But I kept being drawn back to Jolande's wonderful collaged flower card.  I loved the texture and 3D-ness of it and just want to touch it!

For our Anything Goes theme, I loved Kathy's stencilled peacock feather card with the soft colouring. 

Congratulations!



You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Jolande, please contact Nancy at Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!


 




Birthday greeting inside. 

We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Shirley 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise. Thanks for picking my card. Congrats to everyone else. Such nice cards. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the love shown to my raccoon card! Congrats to Jolanda and the rest of the picks; gorgeous all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Shirley! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations to the winners and other HMs.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!