Thursday, April 11, 2024

Seize the Birthday #281-Any Color and Green

Hello Crafters, Nancy here! I am your hostess for this challenge. I have a color challenge for you today. All you have to do is decide what your second color is going to be.  I have chosen the first one for you. It is Green! There are loads you can do with that and I certainly hope you will be inspired to play along! 

Remember that neutrals are always welcome, we just don't want them to overshine the other two colors. If you want to know what our neutrals are there is a list in the Rules Tab above. 

Before we get to the Design Team's wonderful cards, I must first welcome our 2-Surprise Party Guests.  First, we have Jolanda Johnston as our honorary guest and she will be with us for the months of April and May.  


Here is a bit about her! 

Hi, I'm Jolanda Johnstone.  I currently live in Greenville, South Carolina.  Retired with lots of time to play.  And play I do with stamps, inks and papers and a tool or two like dies and embossing folders, cardmaking almost every day.  Along the way, I discovered card challenges and set up my blog site The Inque Spot Studio in 2020 to better participate and share my creativity.  I just love combining challenges.  A layout from here, colors from there, and a theme from yonder. It is exciting to see what develops.  I am such a fan!

What fun to be asked to join the talented Designers of Seize The Birthday as a Surprise Party Guest.  Looking forward to the next couple of months.  Cheers!

Next, we also have Melanie Hungerford. joining us today as she was the overall winner from our last challenge using our Topping. Welcome, ladies! We are really happy to have you both designing with us! 
    
Now, let's go and see what everyone has made!




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Surprise Party Guests




The Design Team

Challenge Rules:
1. It must be a Birthday project, however, our topping is optional.
2. Please add a direct link to your blog or online gallery. 
4. Please include one of our graphics and link back to our blog or IG account.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. When using digital images they must have been colored by hand.
7. The winner using our topping will be invited to be a guest on a future challenge. 

 Most importantly, HAVE FUN! 


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, April 23rd. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration from the team - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, but I accidentally linked up the wrong card from my post for entry #22. Correct post… just should have been the green and purple birthday card. 😂lol Fabulous DT inspirations btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry I am just now seeing this comment, Trina! Since the link is closed I am just going to leave it. Sorry again for not seeing this sooner.

      Delete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!