Thursday, April 11, 2024

Winner's Post #280-Spring Floral

Hello everyone, Linda here!  I want to take a moment and thank everyone for playing along the past couple of weeks. There were so many beautiful cards both using the floral Topping and those without. You certainly made it hard to choose just a few winners, but here they are. 


Congratulations!


This beautiful floral by Milla is stunning and colored so beautifully.  
It really stood out to me.  Oh, how I wish I could color like that.

and


This colorful graphic card is so pretty foiled with silver.  

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!  Thanks, ladies, for joining in our challenge.

MILLA,Please contact Nancy at Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!





We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Linda

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you all for a fun challenge and my "Birthday Honours". xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so thrilled to see my card with Milla's in the winner's post. Thank you so very much for the honor! Congrats to Milla, Fi, Sue and Izzy too. Beautiful work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise ! Thank you so much for the Birthday Honours and Congratulations to all the winners !

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!