Thursday, May 9, 2024

Winner's Post #282-Off the Edge

Hello, Shirley here with the winners for my Off The Edge challenge.  I have to say I was really impressed with the inventiveness of some of your interpretations of Off The Edge, so well done!  

 Here are the winners I've chosen both with and without the Topping!

 Congratulations!

You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Johanna, please contact Nancy at Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and she will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!


 





We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Shirley



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!