Hey Seize the Birthday Players. It's time to announce the winners of Challenge #334. Our Topping was to Add a Sentiment Strip. I hope you found it as easy as I did to tackle this one.
We say this every time but it's really difficult to narrow down a few select winners from our gallery. I did my best and here are the cards I've chosen to highlight today, both with and without our Topping.
Congratulations!
and her beautifully designed interior.
of Halloween and Birthday occasions.
You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
Congratulations!
A trio of birthday flamingos? Yes please!!!
I love how she used tone-on-tone in both her panel as well as her
focal cluster. It makes for a beautiful arrangement.
We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.







No comments:
Post a Comment
I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!