Hello Crafters,
Nancy here, and I am happy to be your hostess for the next topping here at STB! What I want you to do is put a Double Frame on your birthday card. You will see many ways to achieve this look below!
Remember, our Topping is ALWAYS optional; if you prefer, you can always make any type of Birthday card or project. You will not be able to be chosen as our winner, but that doesn't mean your card can't be featured on our winners post.
Before we see what the Design team has done with this Topping, I would like to give a warm welcome to our other guest designer, Denise. She won our previous challenge. Denise, we are happy to have you guesting alongside Stacey today! Thanks for being here!
Our "Topping" option this time is...
The Design Team
Challenge Rules:
1. It must be a Birthday project, however, our topping is optional.
2. Please add a direct link to your blog or online gallery.
4. Please include one of our graphics and link back to our blog or IG account.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges.
6. When using digital images they must have been colored by hand.
7. The winner using our topping will be invited to be a guest on a future challenge.
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, October 20th.



).jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!