Thursday, October 10, 2024

Seize The Birthday #293-Dots

Hello Crafters, Shirley here, and I am your hostess for this challenge.  It's a very simple topping - Dots!  I want you to add dots to your card - stamped, stencilled, die-cut, paper, however you like.

Before we get to the cards, I want to introduce you to our Surprise Party Guest. We have Fran Wing joining us for the next two months.  Welcome Fran, we're happy to have you!

    
Hi all - Fran Wing here! I live in the beautiful Rogue River Valley of southern Oregon, surrounded by mountains, farms, and vineyards. I share a household with my husband of 39 years and 6 cats. We also take care of a community of 15 feral cats who are all now spayed and/or neutered. We're fortunate to have a son, daughter-in-law, and 3 grandchildren living nearby. When I'm not cleaning cat boxes I can be found in my office/craft room making cards or working on a commercial interior design project. I keep trying to retire, but there's always "just one more project". I've been making cards for about 20 years and participating in challenges for maybe 10. I really enjoy CAS style, but always push the limit a bit with ties or beads. I'm going to be hanging around here at "Seize the Birthday" over the next two months, for which I feel very honored!  




If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

 Surprise Party Guest

Fran


The Design Team

 



Challenge Rules:
1. It must be a Birthday project, however, our topping is optional.
2. Please add a direct link to your blog or online gallery. 
4. Please include one of our graphics and link back to our blog or IG account.
5. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges. 
6. When using digital images they must have been colored by hand.
7. The winner using our topping will be invited to be a guest on a future challenge. 

 Most importantly, HAVE FUN! 


This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, 22 October.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!