Thursday, October 10, 2024

Winner’s Post #292-Celebrate

 Hello Crafters,  Nancy here! It is time to announce the winners from our latest challenge. I appreciate all of you that took the time to join us, both with and without the Topping. I enjoyed looking at the wonderfully diverse gallery! 

Choosing is never easy but here we go! 

Congratulations! 


and



You both managed to "Take the Cake" this week!
We hope you will enjoy your Winner's Badge!

Leslie, please contact me @ Leppeknancy@gmail.com 
and I will give you all the details about guesting with us. 


Now, this week's Runner Ups who will be receiving 
"Birthday Honours" are...

Congratulations!



We hope you ALL will enjoy your "Honours" badge.


Now, stick around because in one hour
we will be posting our new Topping
for the next two weeks!
So please stay tuned!

Nanc’

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience but comments on this blog post have to be approved now. Please still feel free to comment as we love hearing from you. However, I was just getting way too many spam comments to delete. Thanks!